Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to the Home Country

So I decided to start this blog for a few reasons 1. because a lot of people said that I should start a journal, and I want to be cool like all the other kids 2. so that I can try to remember all the things I did while I was abroad and 3. so that people can stalk me on multiple online portals. While I know that my blog will not be the homepage of your computers, it will allow many of you to have another website to go to as you procrastinate from doing what you should. Im not going to get my hopes up and think that people will visit this, oh idk daily, but Im hoping that it will eventually become at least one of your top 5 sites that you think of when you open your computer, or maybe not.

I just finished packing up everything and am about to head out in a couple minutes to the airport. I arrive in Dublin tomorrow morning then make my way over to Galway by the afternoon. So hopefully by the next time I post it will be something a little more exciting then this. See you guys on the other side of the pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment